Additional Event: Hiker – Biker – Skier Christmas Hike and Holiday Party
Hike Leader: Bob Gawel
Event Coordinators: Carol Richards and Rich Hobbs
Date: Saturday, December 8th 2007
Events below are doable separately, if desired.
($)= Cost is involved.
Please use included links and map for directions and additional info.
1:30pm – 6pm: FREE CHRISTMAS HIKE led by Bob Gawel. (3 miles total w/ 1 break & stops at historic points) from Bear Mtn St Park to historic Doodletown, NY. OLD-FASHIONED CHRISTMAS CAROLS BY CANDLE LIGHT on the trail! Bring beverages, snacks and flashlights / headlamps to share!
* HIKE MEETUP OPTION # 1: Doubletree Hotel 180 Rt. 17 South, Mahwah, NJ 07430, rear pkg lot
* HIKE MEETUP OPTION # 1 TIME: btn 12:00pm and 12:30pm
* HIKE MEETUP OPTION # 2: Bear Mountain State Park Carousel + Ice Rink (back parking lot)
* HIKE MEETUP OPTION # 2 TIME: 1:00pm
* NOTE: Bear Mtn St Pk Parking Fee= $6 / car.
* RAIN / SNOW CANCELS HIKE- MONITOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR UPDATES
($) 6:00PM – 10:00PM COCKTAILS/ HORS D’OEUVRES FOLLOWED BY HOLIDAY BUFFET at RICHIE’S LITTLE PLACE!
RICHIE’S LITTLE PLACE 817 Rt. 9W, Ft. Montgomery (Highland Falls), NY 10922 PH 845-446-7918
* ($) COST: $25 PER PERSON PAID IN ADVANCE (includes hors d’oeuvres, meal, dessert, coffee/ tea, tax & tip!)
* 6:00PM – 7:00PM: COCKTAILS/ HORS D’OEUVRES (CASH BAR)
* 7:00pm-10:00PM: BUFFET DINNER! LIVE ENTERTAINMENT ALL EVENING BY JOHN BARAGONE (DANCIN’ TOO!)
Pay securely online:
OR Mail personal check payable to:
PO Box 770
South Orange, NJ 07079
* PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN WED DEC 5, 2007
* LIMIT 60 GUESTS- 1ST COME BASIS
* WEATHER CANCELLATION ONLY- OTHERWISE NO REFUNDS. UNCASHED CHKS DESTROYED- NOT RETURNED.
* DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE
Zoom in and out as needed.
ALWAYS Use a MAP and COMMON SENSE.
The above event is coordinated privately by Carol Richards and Rich Hobbs. Please email email@example.com for questions or more info.
The above event is in addition-to and does not replace or affect Harriman Hikers regular Sunday Hike. Harriman Hikers meets every Sunday for hiking, rain or shine, year-round, as we have for over 30 years.
Details about the above event can also be viewed at www.hikingfun.org.